+971 4 431 0836
Danelec’s newest generation of light VDRs is built on the same proven platform as the DM100 VDR / S-VDR and provides the recording capabilities of a type-approved full VDR system without being connected to a fixed/float-free capsule.
The DM100 L-VDR is a non-mandatory system, intended for vessels not required to implement a full VDR or a simplified VDR by regulations, but in need of responsible documentation of voyage related data, monitoring of the vessel for efficient ship management or looking for the benefits of ship-2-shore remote management solutions.
Key features include:
• Fast and cost efficient retrofit of other brand VDRs (50+) via Conversion Kits
• Supported by our unique SWAP technologyTM for quick and easy equipment replacement in case of failure
• Resilience to cyber attacks and unwanted traffic
• Real-time monitoring and replay of recorded data
• Gateway for ship-2-shore data automation solution via DanelecConnect
• Consistent and on-going quality control of installation, servicing and APT
• Access to APT certificates and service history of your VDR on our unique eService Platform
• Future-proof hardware design